I have the character it takes to be an effective ACS Director!
The 360° Leadership Review done in preparation for the ACS Leadership Institute Course “Extraordinary Leaders” gave me a 95% rating on character. I keep my word and do what I say I will do. There is no higher factor for leadership than having the trust of those you serve.
The list below provides a summary of my exemplary and broad leadership experience in a variety of organizations.
- ACS Leadership Experience
- Chair of Admissions, Membership Affairs and Nominations and Elections Committees
- Chair of Northeast Regional Meeting (2004) and the Northeast Region Board of Directors (NERACS)
- Lead facilitator for ACS Leadership Institute Course “Collaborating Across Boundaries”
- Local Section Leadership Experience:
- Past Chair
- Alternate Councilor
- Representative to the Regional Board
- Serving on two other Regional Meeting Organizing Committees (NERM 2012 AND NERM 2020)
- Elections Subcommittee
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Audit Committee
- Leadership roles:
- Head of Airport Ambassador program at Greater Rochester International Airport
- Volunteer with Visit Rochester
- Served on Church advisory board
- Volunteer in local, state and national political campaigns